Friday, March 15, 2019

Mass March 17th!!

St Patrick's Day Mass :)


Hi all,

Here is our song list and recordings for this Sunday's joint mass with the adult choir. They are excited to sing with you!!! See you at 945am around the piano! Wear Green!!!





17th of March 2019 ~ 2nd Sunday of Lent 

Ceci announce
Gathering: Tree of Life -  Ritual Song 541

Penitential Rite: Kyrie Eleison. chant

Children’s Liturgy Dismissal: The Word of God ~ M. D. Ridge, Arr. by Timothy R. Smith – copied 

Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light ~ Haas - RS 57 

Gospel Acclamation: Mass of Joy and peace  Ritual Song 209

Youth choir comes to their seats with the choir

Ryan Heath announce
Preparation: My Shepherd will Supply my Need ~ Gaelic melody - Ritual Song 761

Eucharistic Acclamations: Glendalough

Edmund announce
Communion: Jesus walked this Lonesome Valley ~ American folk hymn - Ritual Song 557 

Meditation: Khumbaya ~ Traditional Spiritual ~ arrangement Lucas Bok OCTAVO


Meg announce
Sending Forth: Transform us ~ Gaelic melody - Ritual Song 881




F
Somebody's crying Lord      Khumbaya
Dm Gm        F
Somebody's praying Lord    Khumbaya.  2x

F
Oh Lord // Hear my prayer     Khumbaya
Dm Bb          F
As I lift my voice and say     Khumbaya
F
I need your love today Khumbaya
Dm     Bb F
I need you right away Khumbaya

F
Somebody's crying Lord Khumbaya
Dm Bb        F
Somebody's praying Lord Khumbaya  2x

F
Somebody’s in Despair
Somebody feels like no one cares
Dm
I know you make a way.   
Bb F
Yes! God will make a way. 2x

F
Somebody’s in Despair
Somebody feels like no one cares

C.       Bb F
Oooh Khumbaya...



a very slow version... 


My Shepherd will Supply my Need

No comments:

Post a Comment